Mold Should Be Taken Seriously Call SERVPRO If You Suspect Mold
Microscopic mold spores are everywhere, both indoors, and outdoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors, and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems, or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing, or pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture and the spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any source of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
We can inspect and assess your home or business utilizing our specialized equipment to remediate your mold infestation.
At SERVPRO we want your home or business to get back to “Like it never even happened.”